Medicare Reimbursement in 2012
Navigating Significant Changes in Reimbursement Methods
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will prepare counsel for healthcare providers to navigate and comply with significant and complex changes to Medicare reimbursement under healthcare reform.
- Recent changes impacting Medicare reimbursement
- Linking payments to quality outcomes
- Medicare value-based purchasing
- Medicare accuracy
- Part D
- Medicare sustainability
- Impact to healthcare facilities
- Acute care hospitals
- Long term care facilities, inpatient rehab facilities, inpatient psych hospitals, hospices
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Home health
- Strategies for coping with and responding to the changes
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What are the most significant changes to Medicare reimbursement following the passage of PPACA?
- How will these new demands impact hospitals? physicians? long-term care facilities?
- What are the best approaches for healthcare providers to maximize Medicare reimbursement under the new requirements?
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
Chris E. Rossman
Foley & Lardner
Mr. Rossman has significant experience in major corporate transactions for healthcare clients, primarily hospitals... | Read More
Mr. Rossman has significant experience in major corporate transactions for healthcare clients, primarily hospitals and health systems. He has a strong background in reimbursement payment and compliance issues as well as transactional experience, which allows him to provide strategic advice in structuring healthcare transactions under government and private payor rules and requirements.Close
Jeffrey R. Bates
Foley & Lardner
He focuses his practice on Medicare and Medicaid payment issues, compliance, fraud and abuse, cost reporting and... | Read More
He focuses his practice on Medicare and Medicaid payment issues, compliance, fraud and abuse, cost reporting and rate-setting issues, and administrative law and appeals. Prior to joining the firm, he was Chief Counsel-Reimbursement at Beverly Enterprises Inc., the nation's largest long-term care provider, where he was responsible for all Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement appeals.Close