Master Service Agreements for Oil and Gas: Negotiating and Structuring Techniques, Key Provisions, Court Treatment
This program is postponed. New date TBD.
A live 90-minute premium CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide energy counsel on the key considerations and critical provisions in master service agreements (MSAs) for oil and gas businesses, including insurance, indemnification, damages, and payment. The panel will discuss negotiating and structuring MSAs, issues that commonly arise, and how the courts have treated MSAs since the significant 2018 decision by the Fifth Circuit en banc.
- MSA key considerations and provisions
- Issues that commonly arise and methods to overcome them
- Court treatment of MSAs and best practices for oil and gas counsel
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the critical provisions when structuring and negotiating MSAs?
- What issues frequently arise when structuring MSAs and what strategies should be used to allocate risk?
- What are counsel's options to effectively negotiate these agreements?
I. Ray Kerlick, Jr.
Wadler Perches Hundl & Kerlick
Mr. Kerlick represents individuals and entities in a wide variety of litigation matters.He has experience in insurance... | Read More
Mr. Kerlick represents individuals and entities in a wide variety of litigation matters.He has experience in insurance coverage and insurance claims litigation, representing both insurers and policyholders. Mr. Kerlick also has extensive experience in the federal courts, and is admitted to practice in the Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas.Close