Leveraging Demand Letters to Obtain Significant Settlements in Auto Accident Cases
Recording of a 90-minute CLE video webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will discuss strategies for personal injury attorneys to draft and leverage demand letters in auto accident cases to maximize settlements, obtain insurance policy limits and create more money and time freedom.
- Best practices for drafting the demand letter
- Timing considerations: when to submit the demand letter
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the considerations for personal injury attorneys drafting demand letters in auto accident cases?
- What are some of the pitfalls personal injury counsel have confronted when drafting and submitting demand letters, and how can they be avoided?
- How can counsel use insurer oversights or errors as leverage to increase the settlement amount?
Sean R. Callagy, Esq.
Founder and President
Mr. Callagy is the Founder and President of the 100 Plus Team of Callagy Law, which is now in 4 states. He is one of... | Read More
Mr. Callagy is the Founder and President of the 100 Plus Team of Callagy Law, which is now in 4 states. He is one of only 2 attorneys in America to have Two Top 100 National Jury Verdicts between 2014-2016. Mr. Callagy is the leader of a medical revenue recovery team that has recovered over 50 million dollars in 2017 and more than 300 million dollars for healthcare providers in unpaid and underpaid claims from insurance carriers.Close
Hala Jaloudi, Esq.
Partner, Personal Injury
Ms. Jaloudi is a partner at Callagy Law and heads the personal injury department. She has practiced in all areas of... | Read More
Ms. Jaloudi is a partner at Callagy Law and heads the personal injury department. She has practiced in all areas of personal injury including automobile accidents for over 20 years. Prior to joining Callagy Law, Ms. Jaloudi founded and was a senior partner in her own law firm. She started her practice one client at a time and in a relatively short time she was representing thousands of clients all referred by word of mouth.Close