IRS Forms for Reporting Foreign Income: Compliance Challenges
Mastering Latest Demands of Forms 8621, 8858, 2555, 8832 and Others
Recording of a 110-minute CPE webinar with Q&A
This teleconference will prepare tax advisors and corporate tax professionals working on forms 8621, 8868, 2555, 8832 and related forms with practical experiences geared toward improving compliance.
- Purpose and evolution of forms for reporting international income
- IRS enforcement and audit environment to date
- Difficult compliance issues related to several forms
- Form 8621
- Form 8858
- Form 2555
- Form 8832
- Form 1118
- Form 1116
The panel will tackle issues arising with forms compliance when it comes to:
- Foreign earned income generally, as well as issues arising from entity classification elections.
- Passive foreign investment companies or qualified electing funds.
- Involvement in foreign partnerships.
- Foreign tax credits.
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
Spott Lucey & Wall
He is the CPA firm's lead specialist on controlled foreign corporations and an income tax compliance expert. He works... | Read More
He is the CPA firm's lead specialist on controlled foreign corporations and an income tax compliance expert. He works with professional, closely held and foreign corporation clients and also is a Sect. 877A expatriation tax expert.Close
He is assigned to the International Corporate Services Group in the firm's Washington National Tax Practice. He... | Read More
He is assigned to the International Corporate Services Group in the firm's Washington National Tax Practice. He works with business clients on a wide range of international tax issues, including cross-border acquisitions/restructurings and dual consolidated losses.Close