In-House Counsel and Corporate Spin-Offs: Overseeing Governance and Disclosures, Reducing Liabilities
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide corporate counsel on the corporate spin-off process. The panel will cover the conditions under which a spin-off may make sense for a corporation and legal issues to be handled or overseen by corporate counsel such as separation of assets and liabilities, management and board of directors for the spin-off company, and disclosure preparation.
- Overview of corporate spin-off transactions
- Discussion of common legal issues that arise during a spin-off
- Disclosure requirements
- Best practices for in-house counsel
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- What is a corporate spin-off and when are they a good idea?
- What are some of the common legal issues that must be handled by in-house counsel during a spin-off?
- What disclosures are required during a spin-off transaction?
- What are best practices for in-house counsel managing a spin-off?
Mr. Presten epresents clients in private equity transactions, acquisition and divestiture of public and private... | Read More
Mr. Presten epresents clients in private equity transactions, acquisition and divestiture of public and private companies, and offerings of debt and equity securities. He also represents private equity funds and their investors in connection with fund formation issues, securities law issues and portfolio company transactions, and he has advised companies being acquired by or seeking capital from such funds. In addition, he has represented pension funds and other institutional investors in connection with their ongoing investment management activities.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 03/29/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 03/29/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $9.45 S&H