IC-DISC Tax Law Challenges: Structuring and Planning Techniques to Maximize Tax Savings Post-Tax Reform
Navigating Applicable IRC Sections, Formation and Qualification Issues, and Capturing Maximum Tax Benefits
A live 90-minute CLE/CPE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE/CPE webinar will provide tax counsel and advisers with the guidance necessary to maximize the powerful tax benefits of the interest charge domestic international sales corporation (IC-DISC). The panel will review the complex requirements of applicable IRC sections, formation best practices, qualification issues and the implications of tax reform.
- Applicable IRC sections
- Drafting the contract between IC-DISC and manufacturing company
- Appropriate legal entity
- Partnerships/S corporations versus C corporations
- Qualification issues
- Qualified export receipts
- Qualified export assets
- Best practices for capturing the maximum tax benefit
The panel will review these and other critical issues:
- What benefits does the IC-DISC structure provide to export companies?
- What are the implications of the new tax law?
- What are the best practices for forming the IC-DISC structure to maximize tax benefits?
- What are the considerations when utilizing the IC-DISC structure as it applies to S corporations and partnerships versus C corporations?
- What are the qualification issues?
Harlowe & Falk
Mr. Ghassemieh's practice focuses on assisting companies of all sizes, in all business and tax matters,... | Read More
Mr. Ghassemieh's practice focuses on assisting companies of all sizes, in all business and tax matters, including advising closely held businesses to establish new business entities, advising on regulatory and tax matters, succession planning, and tax efficient planning for purchases or sales of existing businesses. He also provides tax consulting services to clients with international operations. His clients include both U.S.–based companies that have expanded abroad and foreign companies with U.S. ties. He also consults with U.S.–based exporting companies to determine whether they qualify for IC–DISC tax incentive benefits, and assists in both implementation and maintenance of IC–DISC structures.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 04/26/19)
See NASBA details.
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 04/26/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $9.45 S&H