Hydrogen-Related Energy Applications, Usage, and Storage: Trends, Restrictions, Transportation, Power Generation
A live 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide energy law attorneys with a detailed analysis of hydrogen applications, usage, and storage. The panel will discuss recent developments in the use of hydrogen for energy generation, policy and emerging frameworks, restrictions on hydrogen production technology and related products, and other key items. The panel will also discuss the development of facilities and projects for hydrogen and related products, as well as key considerations for energy companies, utilities, and investors.
- Hydrogen usage; transportation, power generation, storage
- Hydrogen production tech and restrictions in current energy infrastructure
- Policy and emerging framework
- Development of facilities and projects for hydrogen and related products
- Key considerations for energy companies, utilities, and investors
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- How is hydrogen currently used in the energy sector?
- What are the potential uses of hydrogen in the renewable energy sector?
- What are the legal and commercial challenges for hydrogen usage as a clean energy source?
- What are the current issues for hydrogen production technology in the current energy infrastructure?
- What are the current policy trends and emerging frameworks for hydrogen usage in the U.S. and abroad?
- What are the key considerations for investors and developers for hydrogen-related energy?
Mona E. Dajani
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Ms. Dajani serves as a lead lawyer in complex acquisitions, dispositions, financing and project development... | Read More
Ms. Dajani serves as a lead lawyer in complex acquisitions, dispositions, financing and project development transactions involving energy and infrastructure facilities in the United States and around the world. She is co-leader of the firm’s Energy and Infrastructure Projects Team and also leads the Renewable Energy practice. She focuses her global practice on project finance, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions, portfolio acquisitions, tax equity, construction and/or restructuring for government and private clients involving energy and infrastructure projects.Close
Sheila M. Harvey
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman
Ms. Harvey has deep experience in environmental and climate change issues impacting the energy, heavy industry, mining... | Read More
Ms. Harvey has deep experience in environmental and climate change issues impacting the energy, heavy industry, mining and general manufacturing industries. Her broad practice includes federal and state regulatory counseling, compliance, audits, investigations and training; overseeing projects; advising on facility decommissioning; structuring and negotiating business and real estate transactions to address environmental concerns; and crisis management. Ms. Harvey also represents clients in civil, criminal, private and government suits.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 02/05/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 02/05/21)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $24.45 S&H