Hydraulic Fracturing: Litigation, Enforcement and Regulatory Developments
Lease Negotiations, Environmental Issues and Other Legal Challenges
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will prepare counsel to companies involved in natural gas and shale gas development to understand the EPA air, permitting and waste standards--in addition to a briefing on regulatory, legislative and litigation developments. The panel will offer best practices for addressing the legal challenges in lease negotiations and environmental issues.
- Legislative and regulatory developments
- Lease negotiations
- Royalty payments
- Surface use protections and reclamation
- Environmental indemnity
- Litigation developments
- Environmental issues
- Air emissions
- Groundwater contamination
- Endangered species issues
The panel will review these and other vital questions:
- What are the federal air, permitting and waste management standards impacting hydraulic fracturing projects?
- What are the environmental concerns concerning natural gas and shale gas development and what is the best response to these challenges?
- What are the factors to consider when negotiating leases for natural gas and shale gas development?
Barclay Richard Nicholson
Norton Rose Fulbright US
Mr. Nicholson is known for his legal expertise related to hydraulic fracturing. He has authored numerous articles and... | Read More
Mr. Nicholson is known for his legal expertise related to hydraulic fracturing. He has authored numerous articles and given speeches both across the nation and internationally on all aspects of unconventional oil and gas plays. Mr. Nicholson is the author of the “Analysis of Litigation Involving Shale & Hydraulic Fracturing” which details all of the litigation across the country involving shale plays. He is the editor and author of the ABA’s Book, “The Shale Energy Revolution: A Lawyer's Guide.” He is also the editor and author of the “Shale Gas Handbook.” Mr. Nicholson has assisted clients in all of North America’s major shale plays.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 08/09/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 08/09/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H