Housing Discrimination Based on Age and Disability: Federal and State Protections, Managing Claims, Litigation
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will offer guidance to elder law and litigation attorneys on crucial issues and procedures involved in housing discrimination claims based on age or disability. The panel will discuss federal and state law protections, strategies in managing claims, and tactics for litigation. The panel will also discuss recent federal and state enforcement actions, cases, standards of review, and critical challenges in pursuing and defending against claims.
- Age based protections under federal and state law
- Discrimination based on disability
- Assisted living and nursing home claims
- Litigation: pursuing and defending claims
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What federal and state enforcement actions have been implemented for age and disability based housing discrimination?
- What are the federal and state law protections?
- How can assisted living and nursing home facilities mitigate claims?
- What are the key strategies in managing claims of housing discrimination for the elderly and disabled?
- What are the critical considerations in pursuing and defending against claims?
Kevin M. Cremin
Visiting Clinical Lecturer in Law
Yale Law School
Mr. Cremin is a Visiting Clinical Lecturer in Law at Yale Law School. He is also the Director of Litigation for... | Read More
Mr. Cremin is a Visiting Clinical Lecturer in Law at Yale Law School. He is also the Director of Litigation for Disability and Aging Rights at Mobilization for Justice.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 07/24/20)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $170 (through 07/24/20)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$224 + $24.45 S&H