Form 926 Reporting Transfers to Foreign Corporations: Avoiding Harsh Penalties
Ensuring Consistency Between FATCA, FBAR, Form 5471 and Other Foreign Asset Forms
A live 110-minute CPE webinar with interactive Q&A
This webinar will provide tax advisers and compliance professionals with a comprehensive guide to reporting contributions to foreign corporations. The panel will identify the types of transactions that trigger Form 926 reporting obligations, discuss filing thresholds and required information to report on Form 926. The webinar will also cover the relationship and cross-references between Form 926 and other required foreign information filings, detail the penalty regime for failure to report contributions on Form 926, and explain the impact of the new tax reform law.
- Transactions requiring Form 926 reporting
- What must be reported on Form 926
- Unique issues related to partnerships and hedge funds
- Penalties for noncompliance
- Impact of Tax Reform
The panel will discuss these and other relevant issues:
- What are the thresholds for Form 926 reporting?
- What are the Form 926 reporting requirements when a partnership transfers property to a foreign corporation?
- What are the challenges of completing Part III, Information Regarding Transfer of Property, and how does Part III intersect with Form 5471 and TD F 90-22.1?
- What are the calculations required to complete Part IV, Additional Information Regarding Transfer of Property?
- How does the new tax reform law impact Form 926 filings?
Ryan Charles Gaglio
Stradling Yocca Carlson & Rauth
John Garcia, CPA
Corporate Tax Advisors
Mr. Garcia specializes in providing accounting, tax, and training services for mid-sized corporations with an... | Read More
Mr. Garcia specializes in providing accounting, tax, and training services for mid-sized corporations with an international footprint. Prior to starting his firm, he served as the head of tax for various large global consumer products companies for over a decade. In these roles he was responsible for all income tax planning, financial reporting, compliance and audits. He has a wealth of experience including settling multiple full scope international IRS audits and appeals, competent authority proceedings, and various international restructurings of organizations.Close
Buy Live Webinar
CPE credit processing is available for an additional fee of $35. CPE processing must be ordered prior to the event.
See NASBA details.
Live Webinar & CPE Processing
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $100
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$194 + $9.45 S&H