Financing Renewable Energy: Utilizing Green and Sustainability-Linked Loans and Sustainable Bonds
Project Eligibility Criteria, Use of Proceeds, Management, Reporting, Annual Disclosures, and More
A live 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide corporate and renewable energy counsel an in-depth analysis of utilizing green and sustainability-linked loans and sustainable bonds to finance renewable energy projects. The panel will discuss the key components of each financing option, project eligibility requirements, use and management of proceeds, the process for project evaluation and selection, target setting, reporting and annual disclosures, and best practices for corporate and energy counsel, investors, and developers.
- Green loans
- Key components and requirements
- Use of proceeds
- Sustainability-linked loans
- How SLLs differ from green loans
- Considerations for lender and borrower
- Sustainable Bonds
- Green Bonds
- Sustainability Bonds
- Sustainability-linked Bonds
- Reporting and disclosures
- Best practices for counsel, investors, and developers
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the key elements and distinctions of green loans, SLLs, and sustainable bonds?
- What are the project eligibility, use of proceeds, and management requirements for use-of-proceeds loans and bonds?
- What are the key considerations for selecting sustainability performance targets and KPIs for SLLs and SLBs?
- What are the reporting and annual disclosure requirements?
- What are the key considerations and risks for financiers, borrowers and issuers?
Barlow T. Mann
Mr. Mann focuses his practice on representing public and private companies in securities transactions and other general... | Read More
Mr. Mann focuses his practice on representing public and private companies in securities transactions and other general corporate matters. He advises companies in connection with a broad range of securities matters, representing both issuers and underwriters in initial public offerings, secondary offerings of debt, equity, derivative and hybrid securities.Close
Ms. Watlington serves as a strategic advisor to project sponsors, investors and financiers in all aspects of the... | Read More
Ms. Watlington serves as a strategic advisor to project sponsors, investors and financiers in all aspects of the development and financing of power, oil and gas, petrochemical and infrastructure projects globally.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 01/29/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 01/29/21)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $24.45 S&H