Financing Public-Private Partnerships for Infrastructure, Transportation, Energy and Redevelopment Projects
Traditional and Alternative Financing Structures; Allocation of Risk and Return on Investment
A live 90-minute premium CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide counsel in structuring financing for various public-private partnership (PPP or P3) projects, including traditional and alternative financing, private activity and tax-exempt bonds, and governmental funds such as TIFIA. The panel will explain risk allocation measures to ensure successful financing and discuss recent legislative, regulatory and case law developments impacting PPPs and financing.
- Benefits of P3 projects
- P3 transaction structures
- Availability payments
- User fees
- P3 financing structures
- Traditional bank financing
- Private activity and other tax-exempt bonds
- Private placements
- Equity financing
- Mezzanine financing
- TIFIA and WIFIA
- Risk allocation measures for successful financing
- Recent legal and regulatory developments impacting PPPs and financing
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- How does funding differ from financing?
- How are governments finding new means of funding infrastructure improvements?
- What are the current trends for financing P3 projects?
- What are the primary roles of public entities as partners in the finance structure?
- What are the risks and mitigating factors associated with the various financing models?
Bilzin Sumberg Baena Price & Axelrod
Mr. Micovic brings a disciplined approach to project development and finance based on his extensive experience working... | Read More
Mr. Micovic brings a disciplined approach to project development and finance based on his extensive experience working on complex P3 and privately-owned projects both in the U.S. and across Latin America. He routinely represents financial sponsors and developers in projects that rely on both public and private funding sources and across a variety of sectors—from transportation to renewable energy to social infrastructure.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 07/26/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 07/26/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $19.45 S&H