Federal Tax Law and Regulation Update for Return Preparers
Anticipating Issues Affecting Individual Taxpayers Such as Tax Cut Phase-Outs and Expansions of FICA and Medicare Taxes
Recording of a 110-minute webinar with Q&A
This teleconference will update tax return preparers on new or revised federal tax laws that impact individual income tax returns.
- Taxes and tax rates
- Status of Bush tax cuts
- Scheduled expansion of FICA and Medicare taxes on higher-income taxpayers
- Approved congressional bills
- IRS regulations and guidance
- Federal court decisions with impact on individual returns
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- Status of, and outlook for, tax cuts, extensions and rate increases that affect individual taxpayers.
- Material terms of recent IRS regulations and guidance that are important to return preparation.
- Bottom line of federal court decisions that affect tax return preparation.
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
Reid & Hellyer
She is assigned to the firm's Tax Law and Litigation Groups, working on both federal and state tax matters.| Read More
She is assigned to the firm's Tax Law and Litigation Groups, working on both federal and state tax matters.Close
She works primarily with closely held businesses and their owners on personalized tax savings strategies, technical... | Read More
She works primarily with closely held businesses and their owners on personalized tax savings strategies, technical issues with sales and divestitures, and other tax matters.Close