ERISA Covered Health and Welfare Plan Administration: Compliance, Fiduciary Liability, DOL Enforcement Actions
Impact of the 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act, New Mental Health Parity Rules, Prohibited Transactions, Form 5500
A live 90-minute premium CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide ERISA counsel, fiduciaries, and administrators on key health and welfare plan design and compliance challenges. The panel will discuss key issues faced by plan sponsors and administrators, the impact of the Consolidated Appropriations Act (CAA) of 2021, new mental health parity rules, fiduciary liability, plan document requirements, Form 5500, recent DOL enforcement actions, and other key issues.
- CARES Act compliance for health and welfare plans
- Critical 2021 Consolidated Appropriations Act for health plans
- New mental health parity rules
- Fiduciary rules and liability
- Plan documents and reporting requirements
- Recent DOL developments
- Best practices for plan sponsors and administrators
The panel will review these and other key items:
- What are the administrative challenges for health and welfare plans under the CARES Act?
- What are the key provisions of the 2021 CAA impacting health plans?
- What are the requirements under the new mental health parity rules under the CAA?
- What are the fiduciary obligations and rules for health plan sponsors and administrators?
- What are the recent DOL developments and plans for enforcement actions?
- What are the best practices to overcome legal and compliance challenges?
Roberta Casper Watson
The Wagner Law Group
Ms. Watson focuses on ERISA and employee benefits. She concentrates on a wide array of areas including, pension and... | Read More
Ms. Watson focuses on ERISA and employee benefits. She concentrates on a wide array of areas including, pension and profit sharing plans, health and welfare benefit plans, including COBRA, HIPAA and the Affordable Care Act, ERISA fiduciary decision-making, Employee Stock Ownership Plans, benefits litigation backup, benefits aspects of mergers and acquisitions, employee benefits aspects of family law, labor laws affecting employee benefits, other employee benefits and deferred Compensation, and employee benefit disputes and employee benefits claims.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 03/19/21)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $300 (through 03/19/21)
Live Webinar & Download