Employee Handbook Changes From Recent Developments
Arbitration Provisions, Social Media Policies, Whistleblower Protections and More
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide counsel on drafting or revising an employee handbook. Many topics contained in employee handbooks--such as arbitration, social media and whistleblower protection--have been the subject of recent regulatory and judicial developments. Failure to take these changes into account can leave a business exposed to liability.
- Recent developments impacting employee handbooks and policies
- Best practices for drafting employee handbooks
- Special issues for multistate employers
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the most common handbook provisions that are being challenged by employees and the NLRB?
- What types of prohibitions on employee communications in employee handbooks run afoul of the NLRA?
- How can employee handbook provisions be drafted to avoid or void unintended legal liability?
Daniel D. Schudroff
Mr. Schudroff is a Principal in the New York City, New York, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. His practice is focused on... | Read More
Mr. Schudroff is a Principal in the New York City, New York, office of Jackson Lewis P.C. His practice is focused on traditional labor matters, employment litigation, and counseling.Close
Teresa R. Tracy
Freeman Freeman & Smiley
Ms. Tracy represents management in all areas of labor and employment law and litigation, including wrongful... | Read More
Ms. Tracy represents management in all areas of labor and employment law and litigation, including wrongful termination, discrimination, wage and hour, class action, union organizing campaigns, grievances and arbitrations, and collective bargaining. She also provides preventive services, including comprehensive counseling and training.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 05/17/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 05/17/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H