E-Discovery and Social Media: Latest Litigation Challenges
Preserving and Collecting Tweets, Facebook Postings, LinkedIn Updates and Other Content
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will prepare counsel to meet the challenges involved in preserving and collecting social media data. The panel will discuss evolving case law developments and offer best practices for preserving ESI associated with social networking.
- Challenges in preserving and collecting data from social media sites
- Evolving ESI case law developments involving social media information
- Best practices for preserving and collecting social networking data within or outside the company's control
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- How is case law developing on the use of social media based information as evidence and in discovery?
- What policies and processes should counsel advise clients to follow in monitoring and preserving social media data that could potentially be evidence?
- How does counsel manage e-discovery when the content is not owned or controlled by the client business?
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
Anthony J. Diana
Mr. Diana focuses his practice on commercial litigation, electronic discovery, internal and regulatory investigations... | Read More
Mr. Diana focuses his practice on commercial litigation, electronic discovery, internal and regulatory investigations and bankruptcies. As Co-Leader of the firm’s E-Discovery and Records Management Group, he counsels clients on all aspects of discovery and management of electronic information, including development of policies and procedures for the preservation, collection, review and production of ESI.Close
Daniel L. Regard
Mr. Regard is a nationally recognized electronic evidence and case management expert with 20 years experience in... | Read More
Mr. Regard is a nationally recognized electronic evidence and case management expert with 20 years experience in consulting to legal and corporate entities. A programmer and an attorney by training, he has conducted system investigations, created data collections, and managed discovery on some of the highest profile financial investigations of the last decade.Close