Drafting Software Hosting Agreements: Service Availability, Performance, Data Security, Other Key Provisions
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide guidance to business and technology counsel for drafting software hosting agreements. The panel will discuss key clauses that should be included in the contracts, including provisions on service availability, performance and data security.
- Drafting key provisions in software hosting agreements
- Recent legal developments and business trends impacting software hosting agreements
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the key questions counsel must consider before undertaking the negotiation and drafting of a software hosting agreement?
- What contract terms are most important to include in software hosting agreements?
- What strategies can be used to resolve commonly disputed issues during the negotiation of software hosting agreements?
Kristie D. Prinz
The Prinz Law Office
Ms. Prinz is a technology and life sciences IP business lawyer and the founder of The Prinz Law Office in Silicon... | Read More
Ms. Prinz is a technology and life sciences IP business lawyer and the founder of The Prinz Law Office in Silicon Valley. Ms. Prinz’s practice focuses on providing technical IP business advice to early stage start-ups and more established mid-market companies in the software, SaaS, technology, and health technology industries. Ms. Prinz is the author of the Silicon Valley Software Law Blog and a regular speaker on software, SaaS and technology contracting business issues. Ms. Prinz is a graduate of Vanderbilt Law School and is licensed to practice law in the states of California and Georgia.Close
Douglas G. Verge
Mr. Verge is an integral member of Sheehan Phinney’s intellectual property law practice, having previously... | Read More