Drafting IT Master Services Agreements: Guidance for Purchaser and Vendor Counsel
Defining Project Scope and Obligations, Negotiating Pricing and Payment Terms, Interplay With Statements of Work
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide business and technology counsel with a roadmap for drafting and negotiating information technology (IT) master services agreements (MSAs). The panel will discuss key provisions that should be included in the agreements and strategies for avoiding common negotiation pitfalls and resolving contract disputes.
- Key provisions in IT MSAs
- Purchaser considerations
- Vendor considerations
- Anticipating common drafting issues and streamlining negotiations
The panel will review these and other highly relevant issues:
- What are the key questions counsel to purchasers and vendors must first consider before undertaking the negotiation and drafting of an IT MSA?
- What are the most frequently included contract terms in MSAs?
- What are the most commonly disputed issues during contract negotiations and what are practical approaches to resolve them?
Schultis Law Group
Mr. Schultis focuses on IP transactions, and has substantial experience representing both technology consumers and... | Read More
Mr. Schultis focuses on IP transactions, and has substantial experience representing both technology consumers and vendors and a wide variety of service providers. He represents large customers in outsourcing arrangements including one of the world's largest financial institutions, a big four accounting firm, major health care providers and utilities. Prior to founding his firm, he spent a decade as a partner at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, focusing on IP transactions.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 07/27/18)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 07/27/18)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $9.45 S&H