Drafting Complex Cloud Computing Agreements: Negotiation and Risk Mitigation Strategies
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide guidance to business counsel engaged in drafting complex cloud computing agreements. The panel will review the most critical issues and concerns that should be addressed during contract negotiations to effectively mitigate risk.
- Key provisions in complex cloud agreements
- Service availability
- Service levels
- Data security
- Data ownership/use
- Limitation of liability
- Intellectual property
- Other key provisions
- Strategies for streamlined negotiations and resolving contract disputes
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What contract terms are most frequently included in complex cloud agreements?
- How can counsel for businesses and vendors entering cloud contracts best mitigate risk when drafting and negotiating the agreements?
- What are the most commonly disputed issues during cloud contract negotiations and what are some effective strategies for resolving them?
Matthew A. Karlyn
Mr. Karlyn has extensive experience with transactions relating to outsourcing and information technology, including IT... | Read More
Mr. Karlyn has extensive experience with transactions relating to outsourcing and information technology, including IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, application development, data center leasing, development and managed services, technology licensing, cloud computing transactions, systems integration, privacy, security and information management issues, co-location and software development.Close