DIP Financing: Structuring Roll-Overs, Cross-Collateralization, Priming Liens, Junior DIP Financing, and More
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss challenging issues in debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing that are most often the subject of contentious negotiations between DIP lenders and other secured creditors, as well as the subject of intense scrutiny by bankruptcy judges.
- Rollover of pre-petition secured debt
- Priming liens
- Liens or super-priority claims on avoidance actions
- Releases and waivers of challenges to liens and other future borrowings
- Section 506(c) waivers
- Junior DIP financing
- "Carve-out" for professional fees
- ABI Commission recommendations for reforms impacting DIP financing
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What must counsel consider in evaluating defensive vs. offensive DIP lenders?
- How does the debtor seeking a priming lien convince the existing lender to consent or convince the court that the current lender's lien is adequately protected?
- How do bankruptcy courts treat releases of pre-petition secured lenders?
Eric W. Anderson
Parker Hudson Rainer & Dobbs
Mr. Anderson concentrates his practice in bankruptcy, workouts, financial restructuring and commercial finance. He... | Read More
Mr. Anderson concentrates his practice in bankruptcy, workouts, financial restructuring and commercial finance. He regularly represents banks, financial institutions, secured asset-based lenders, investors, trustees, debtors-in-possession, and other parties in bankruptcy and financial restructuring matters. This includes representation in workouts and restructuring matters both in and out of bankruptcy.Close
Douglas J. Lipke
Mr. Lipke is Co-Chair of the firm’s Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization Group. He concentrates... | Read More
Mr. Lipke is Co-Chair of the firm’s Insolvency, Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization Group. He concentrates his practice in the area of workout, bankruptcy and corporate reorganization law. Mr. Lipke represents a full range of international clients, concentrating in the representation of secured lenders and creditor rights. He also represents debtors, trustees and creditors’ committees.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Early Discount (through 10/02/20)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 10/02/20)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $24.45 S&H