Defending Privacy and Cybersecurity Litigation in Light of Recent Decisions and Regulations
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss the full spectrum of privacy-related cases and how the courts are handling such matters in light of increased concerns about the proper scope and use of the massive amounts of data collected on individuals every day by corporate America. Our speakers will also discuss the common tactics in such cases and provide an outlook for future litigation.
- Discussion of recent trends in privacy breach litigation and FTC enforcement
- Impact of cloud computing on common privacy issues
- Claims arising out of social media and internet data collection
- Best practices for litigators in responding to privacy violation claims
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- What are the recent trends in privacy and cybersecurity litigation?
- How can counsel best respond to privacy violation claims and prepare for litigation?
Alfred J. Saikali
Chair, Privacy and Data Security Practice
Shook Hardy & Bacon
Mr. Saikali represents companies in class action lawsuits arising from data breaches and other data privacy issues. For... | Read More
Mr. Saikali represents companies in class action lawsuits arising from data breaches and other data privacy issues. For those clients who suspect a data breach, he designs and leads the breach response; directs the data forensic investigation; advises as to legal obligations to notify affected consumers, business partners and regulators; oversees the notification of third parties; communicates with law enforcement; responds to regulatory inquiries; and provides representation in litigation and enforcement actions arising from the breach.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 11/02/18)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 11/02/18)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $9.45 S&H