Data Security and Global Supply Chains: Mitigating Risk With Compliance, Due Diligence, Oversight
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will guide corporate counsel about the importance of data security and its impact on global supply chain issues. Our panelists will discuss the digital transformation of the supply chain, how to identify risk within it, and how to implement effective business continuity and disaster recovery strategies.
- Potential supply chain vulnerabilities
- Data governance strategies
- Due diligence
- Implementing effective business continuity and disaster recovery strategies
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- Where in the supply chain do data security risks commonly arise?
- What questions should companies ask during the supplier vetting process to minimize the likelihood of selecting a risky supplier?
- How can companies assess cybersecurity risks in the supply chain and what measures should be taken in response?
Roberta Anderson Sutton
Owner and Principal
RAS Enterprise Risk Management Services
Ms. Sutton concentrates her practice in the areas of management liability, insurance recovery, and emerging... | Read More
Ms. Sutton concentrates her practice in the areas of management liability, insurance recovery, and emerging cybersecurity, privacy, and data protection-related issues, including security incident planning and breach response, and directors and officers liability-related issues.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 04/12/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 04/12/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $19.45 S&H