Cost-Plus Construction Contracts: Change Orders, Audit Provisions, Negotiating Disputes, Termination
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss cost-plus construction contracts, addressing when it is most advantageous to use, as well as the most severe drawbacks. The panel will provide examples to assist construction counsel on how to best document the changes that lead to future disputes, how best to audit a project, and how to both negotiate and terminate these agreements.
- Cost-plus basics
- Scope of services
- Change orders
- Advantages and disadvantages
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What are the advantages and disadvantages when utilizing a cost-plus contract as a price structure?
- What are best practices for documenting change orders and keeping a cost-plus project organized?
- When and how can a cost-plus contract be terminated?
- What factors should construction counsel consider when tailoring a professional association standard form to a particular project?
John M. Frega
Troutman Pepper Hamilton Sanders
Mr. Frega advises clients in all aspects of commercial transactions, specifically focusing on the drafting and... | Read More
Mr. Frega advises clients in all aspects of commercial transactions, specifically focusing on the drafting and negotiation of master services agreements, complex design services agreements, material procurement agreements and construction services agreements.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $200
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $24.45 S&H