Corporate Governance of Subsidiaries: Board Roles and Responsibilities, Interplay With Parent Board, Liability Risks
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will examine the corporate governance challenges facing boards of corporations that are subsidiaries of parent companies. The panel will discuss best practices for addressing subsidiary board composition and risk management responsibility; balancing the roles and responsibilities of the subsidiary board and the parent company board; and other governance challenges.
- Trends in subsidiary corporate governance
- Best practices for boards of subsidiaries
- Board composition
- Role of subsidiary board vs. role of parent board
- Risk management responsibility
- Minimizing liability risk
The panel will discuss these and other noteworthy issues:
- What are the legal risks associated with subsidiary corporate governance?
- What are some best practices for structuring subsidiary boards and defining the board’s role and responsibilities?
- What are some practical strategies for minimizing liability risks for subsidiary and parent company boards of directors?
Baker Donelson Bearman Caldwell & Berkowitz
Mr. Presten epresents clients in private equity transactions, acquisition and divestiture of public and private... | Read More
Mr. Presten epresents clients in private equity transactions, acquisition and divestiture of public and private companies, and offerings of debt and equity securities. He also represents private equity funds and their investors in connection with fund formation issues, securities law issues and portfolio company transactions, and he has advised companies being acquired by or seeking capital from such funds. In addition, he has represented pension funds and other institutional investors in connection with their ongoing investment management activities.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $200
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $9.45 S&H