Corporate Crisis Management: Minimizing Damage From Executive Scandals, Business Catastrophes, Human Tragedies
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will address how lawyers (both inside and outside counsel) can plan for and guide their clients through unexpected events. Failure to anticipate and prepare for crises can exacerbate the damage that an event can cause.
- Identification of general crisis management planning and implementation
- What issues can be anticipated
- What roles can be preassigned
- Discussion of specific crisis areas
- Executive issues
- Bad news issues
The panel will review these and other essential questions:
- How do we acquire general crisis management tools?
- How do we anticipate crises?
- What proactive crisis avoidance steps are recommended?
- Which general principles are applicable to repeating circumstances?
Brent R. Wadman
Mr. Wadman has expertise in corporate governance, securities law, mergers & acquisitions, cross-border equity &... | Read More
Mr. Wadman has expertise in corporate governance, securities law, mergers & acquisitions, cross-border equity & debt transactions, and corporate risk & crisis management. He has extensive experience in the natural resource industry, and advises public and private company boards on issues of fiduciary duty, risk management and oversight.Close
to be announced.
Buy Live Webinar
Includes Early Discount Savings of $50 (through 05/10/19)
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
Includes special savings of $250 (through 05/10/19)
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$344 + $9.45 S&H