Corporate AMT: Mastering Calculations, Carry-Forwards, ATNOLs and Basis Schedules
Identifying Planning Opportunities to Minimize AMT Impact
Recording of a 110-minute CPE webinar with Q&A
This webinar will prepare corporate tax professionals to properly calculate and maintain the separate schedules required as part of calculating the corporate alternative minimum tax (AMT).
- Income calculations
- Preference items
- Fixed assets and depreciation under AMT
- E&P adjustments
- Alternate net operating loss (ATNOL) schedules
- Basis tracking
The panel will discuss these and other critical issues:
- How to calculate AMT income
- How to prepare and maintain separate fixed asset and depreciation schedules for AMT
- How to reconcile differences between regular NOL and alternate tax NOL (ATNOLs)
- How to track AMT credit carry-forwards
- How to identify planning opportunities to minimize AMT impact
Joseph P. Nicola, Jr.
Sisterson & Co.
Mr. Nicola has experience in many areas of taxation, including the taxation of and planning for individuals, families,... | Read More
Mr. Nicola has experience in many areas of taxation, including the taxation of and planning for individuals, families, and various forms of business entities, such as corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies. He is experienced in federal and multi-state tax matters that affect numerous industries. His background also includes significant experience in Corporate AMT issues.Close