Contract Management: Tools for Improving the Process Within Organizations
Analyzing Contracting Responsibilities, Outsourcing Options and New Technology
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide in-house counsel with insights on how best to manage contracts in a high volume, high-velocity corporate environment. The panel will discuss the various participants in the contract lifecycle, and how technology and outsourcing can aid legal departments in overseeing each step of the process.
- Legal department's role in contract management
- Participants in the contract process—sales, procurement, finance and compliance personnel
- Cataloging and preserving forms
- Monitoring amendments, extensions, terminations
- Using technology to manage contracts
- Outsourcing of contract management
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What factors should corporate legal departments consider when designing a process to make contract management more efficient?
- How can in-house counsel efficiently move contracts through the life cycle and mitigate contractual risks for the company?
- What should corporate legal departments consider when selecting contract management software or an outsourcing vendor?
Matthew A. Karlyn
Foley & Lardner
Mr. Karlyn has extensive experience with transactions relating to outsourcing and information technology, including IT... | Read More
Mr. Karlyn has extensive experience with transactions relating to outsourcing and information technology, including IT outsourcing, business process outsourcing, application development, data center leasing, development and managed services, technology licensing, cloud computing transactions, systems integration, privacy, security and information management issues, co-location and software development.Close
Nathaniel G. (Nate) Kelly
Law Offices of Nate Kelly
Mr. Kelly is a Securities/Corporate Finance and Intellectual Property law expert, focusing on startup business... | Read More
Mr. Kelly is a Securities/Corporate Finance and Intellectual Property law expert, focusing on startup business incubation and litigation. He serves as outside general counsel on corporate, founder, intellectual property (trademark, trade secret, patent, licensing), employment, equity and debt, regulatory, and contract issues.Close
Buy Live Webinar
Buy Live Webinar & Recording
A savings of $200
Live Webinar & Download
Live Webinar & DVD
$394 + $19.45 S&H