Contract Management: Tools for Improving the Process Within Organizations
Analyzing Contracting Responsibilities, Outsourcing Options and New Technology; Reducing GC Workload
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide in-house counsel with insights on how best to manage contracts in a high volume, high velocity corporate environment. The panel will discuss the various participants in the contract life cycle, and how technology and outsourcing can aid legal departments in overseeing each step of the process.
- Legal department’s role in contract management
- Participants in the contract process—sales, procurement, finance and compliance personnel
- Cataloging and preserving forms
- Monitoring amendments, extensions, terminations
- Using technology to manage contracts
- Outsourcing of contract management
The panel will review these and other key issues:
- What factors should corporate legal departments consider when designing a process to make contract management more efficient?
- How can in-house counsel efficiently move contracts through the life cycle and mitigate contractual risks for the company?
- What should corporate legal departments consider when selecting contract management software or an outsourcing vendor?
With a background in applying technology to improve business processes and meet regulatory compliance expectations, Ms.... | Read More
With a background in applying technology to improve business processes and meet regulatory compliance expectations, Ms. McNiece has been deploying solutions for global corporations in multiple vertical industries to adopt new technology and automated solutions that improve contract management, document management, eDiscovery, and information governance. Prior to Consilio and her focus on the needs of corporate legal departments and law firms, she held positions at IBM Corporation, GE Capital, and KPMG LLP.Close
Chief Revenue and Strategy Officer
Mr. Wescott is responsible for defining and maintaining the revenue strategy, architecting and integrating the revenue... | Read More
Mr. Wescott is responsible for defining and maintaining the revenue strategy, architecting and integrating the revenue system, and designing and launching revenue programs. To achieve this, he drives integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions including marketing, sales, customer support and revenue management.Close