BEPS 2.0: International Tax Compliance Challenges and Preparing Form 8975
Note: CLE credit is not offered on this program
A live 110-minute CPE webinar with interactive Q&A
This webinar will provide a practical overview of the country-by-country reporting requirement for U.S.-based multinational entities. The panel will identify entities impacted by the reporting mandate, outline information to be reported, and detail areas for increased audit risk arising from this reporting regime. The panel will guide tax advisers on how to complete Form 8975.
- Country-by-country reporting standards and requirements
- Preparing Form 8975
- The likelihood and depth of IRS audits
- The current state of BEPS actions
- Leveraging existing tax attributes
The panel will discuss these and other important items:
- What information are companies required to report on a country-by-country basis?
- How can companies play a role in designing reporting templates?
- How do country-by-country standards impact financial statement reporting?
- Which entities are subject to the country-by-country reporting requirements?
Mark C. Gasbarra, CPA
National Managing Director
Forte International Tax
Mr. Gasbarra has more than thirty-five years of international tax experience serving a wide array of companies across... | Read More
Mr. Gasbarra has more than thirty-five years of international tax experience serving a wide array of companies across many industries. He serves major multinational corporations and CPA firms throughout the U.S., as well as privately held businesses with international operations. He advises on a wide range of international tax matters with deep expertise in outbound issues including repatriation, foreign tax credit utilization, export incentives, including the IC-DISC, and the domestic production activities deduction. Prior to founding Forte in 2004, he was the lead partner in EY's Chicago-based International Tax Services department, and prior to that position, he was an International Tax Service Partner at PwC.Close
CPE credit processing is available for an additional fee of $39.
CPE processing must be ordered prior to the event. See NASBA details.