Avoiding Discrimination Claims When Using AI and Targeted Ads in Hiring and Recruiting
This program has been cancelled
A live 90-minute CLE webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will discuss the emerging trends of using artificial intelligence and targeted advertising on social media to recruit job applicants. The panel will guide employers on how to avoid potential claims of bias and discrimination in hiring, as well as best practices for using this technology to enhance the hiring process.
- Overview of AI and targeted job ads for recruiting
- Discussion of how using AI can support discrimination claims
- Discussion of how targeted job ads can lead to discrimination claims
- Recent case law
- Best practices for employers in using technology in recruiting to minimize liability
The panel will review these and other relevant topics:
- How are AI and targeted job ads used for hiring and recruiting?
- What issues can lead to discrimination claims from the use of AI?
- What issues can lead to discrimination claims from the use of targeted job ads?
Davis Wright Tremaine
Broadband ISPs, wireless providers, and cable operators rely on Mr. Halm for experienced counsel on a wide range of... | Read More
Broadband ISPs, wireless providers, and cable operators rely on Mr. Halm for experienced counsel on a wide range of broadband policy and competition matters involving wireless licensing and spectrum acquisition, privacy and special access (business data services) regulations, and state attorney general and PSC investigations. He also advises the firm’s emerging technology clients on issues arising in the use of AI and machine learning applications under existing and emerging legal frameworks.Close
Sarah J. Moore
Ms. Moore enjoys a robust practice that crosses industries in the private and public sectors and routinely incorporates... | Read More
Ms. Moore enjoys a robust practice that crosses industries in the private and public sectors and routinely incorporates the insights and best practices from this diversity in experience into her work. She thrives on handling highly sensitive and challenging issues and regularly works hand-in-hand with her clients addressing the full spectrum of labor and employment concerns.Close