Antitrust Risks of Association-Sponsored Market Research
Avoiding Compliance Pitfalls of Information Exchanges and Surveys
Note: The start time for this webinar is 2:00 PM EST
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This CLE course will guide counsel on best practices to minimize the risks of antitrust liability with association-sponsored market research programs such as information exchanges and surveys. The panel will outline clear antitrust compliance considerations and measures when implementing market research programs.
- Benefits of market research programs to associations
- Applicable antitrust laws
- Practical application of antitrust laws to market research programs
- Best practices to minimize antitrust liability
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What are the key benefits of market research programs to association members?
- What antitrust laws govern association-sponsored information exchanges and surveys?
- What are the best practices for conducting association market research programs that do not run afoul of antitrust laws?
Following the speaker presentations, you'll have an opportunity to get answers to your specific questions during the interactive Q&A.
Jeffrey S. Tenenbaum
Mr. Tenenbaum counsels his clients on the broad array of legal issues affecting charities, foundations, trade and... | Read More
Mr. Tenenbaum counsels his clients on the broad array of legal issues affecting charities, foundations, trade and professional associations, think tanks, advocacy groups, and other nonprofit organizations, and regularly represents clients before Congress, federal and state regulatory agencies, and in connection with governmental investigations, enforcement actions, litigation, and in dealing with the media. He also has served as an expert witness in several court cases on nonprofit legal issues.Close
Andrew E. Bigart
Mr. Bigart focuses on antitrust law, consumer protection, international trade, and business counseling. He assists... | Read More
Mr. Bigart focuses on antitrust law, consumer protection, international trade, and business counseling. He assists clients with ongoing regulatory compliance matters, civil and criminal investigations, and litigation before the Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Justice, the Department of Commerce, the Department of the Treasury, and various other federal and state agencies and courts.Close