Antitrust Pitfalls in Internet Distribution
Minimizing Antitrust Risks in Manufacturer-Retailer E-Commerce Competition
Recording of a 90-minute CLE webinar with Q&A
This seminar will examine antitrust concerns for retailers, distributors and manufacturers with regard to Internet distribution with direct to consumer e-commerce sales. The seminar will review best practices to identify the potential for antitrust abuse and to avoid or minimize antitrust violations and liability.
- Antitrust issues in Internet distribution
- Vertical restraints
- Horizontal restraints
- Gray market and other unauthorized seller issues
- Treatment of the Internet
- Method of distribution
- Best practices to minimize antitrust liability in electronic commerce
The panel will review these and other key questions:
- What antitrust concerns must manufacturers and retailers address when distributing products on the Internet?
- How is traditional antitrust analysis being applied to competitive issues in e-commerce and Internet distribution?
- What steps can companies take to minimize legal exposure stemming from Internet distribution?
Lynda K. Marshall
Hogan & Hartson
She focuses on antitrust and trade regulation issues, counseling clients on matters including distribution issues,... | Read More
She focuses on antitrust and trade regulation issues, counseling clients on matters including distribution issues, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, trade association matters, and compliance. She has coordinated worldwide regulatory approvals for multinational corporations involved in mergers and acquisitions, as well as advised clients on potential antitrust risks with such transactions.Close
Robert M. Lindquist
Vice-President, Associate General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer
He is responsible for legal and ethical compliance for Ingram Micro worldwide acting regional counsel for North... | Read More
He is responsible for legal and ethical compliance for Ingram Micro worldwide acting regional counsel for North America. Prior to join Ingram Micro, he was Assistant Group Counsel for TRW Inc. and before then was in private practice.Close
Access Anytime, Anywhere
Strafford will process CLE credit for one person on each recording. All formats include program handouts.
CLE On-Demand Audio