2021 Fiduciary Income Tax Planning: Reporting Requirements, Sec. 199A, Sec. 642(c), Form 1041
Note: CPE credit is not offered on this program
A live 90-minute CLE video webinar with interactive Q&A
This CLE webinar will provide practical guidance to estate planners and administrators on complex fiduciary income tax challenges and methods to overcome them. The panelist will discuss income tax rules applicable to trusts and estates, minimizing income tax liabilities, handling partnership interests, distributable net income, Section 645 elections, and other key issues.
- Overview of the taxation of estates and trusts
- Deductions and expenses of trusts and estates
- Structuring trusts to minimize income tax liability
- Challenges stemming from existing trusts
- Determining DNI
- Tax consequences of distributions and planning
- Best practices for fiduciaries
The panelist will review these and other key issues:
- What are the relevant tax laws impacting fiduciary income tax planning?
- What are the types of trusts, and how are they taxed?
- How do you calculate distributable net income?
- What are the tax consequences of distributions?
- What trust deductions, elections, and expenses are available?
- What are the deductions and expenses of an estate?
- What planning techniques are available to minimize taxes for the trust, estate, and beneficiaries?
Carl C. Fiore
Mr. Fiore has significant experience with tax and financial matters affecting high-net-worth individuals and families.... | Read More
Mr. Fiore has significant experience with tax and financial matters affecting high-net-worth individuals and families. He has worked with numerous families and closely held businesses to develop and implement wealth maximization plans through the use of family entities, income tax planning, stock option planning, charitable giving strategies, and effective gift and estate tax planning.Close