Instructions for On-Demand Webinars
On-Demand webinars are available 48 hours following the live program or upon receipt of payment.
Most computers are set up with everything you need to listen or watch the program. Specifically, the system requirements are:
- A recent web browser. (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- An internet connection. (for On-Demand Video, a high-speed internet connection is recommended)
- (optional) Adobe Flash Player installed. (Internet Explorer also requires ActiveX enabled in order to install Flash)
To access your On-Demand webinar from your Account on the Strafford website:
- Click on "Sign In" at the top of this page
- Enter the account holder's email address and password (if needed, you will have the opportunity to set or reset your password)
Your On-Demand programs will be listed in your Account under the heading "On-Demand Seminars." If the Listen or Watch button appears, your program is available for immediate listening/viewing. If not, it will be posted to your Strafford web account within 48 hours of the live program or upon receipt of payment. In either case, the program can be accessed from your account for up to a year.
When you are ready to listen or watch, click the Listen or Watch button and follow the instructions on the screen.
Please contact Strafford customer service via phone at 1-800-926-7926 Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm ET or via email email@example.com if you require any assistance or encounter any difficulties. When using email, please be as specific as possible, including course date and title as well as any error messages that may be displaying.