Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
Strafford is an approved sponsor for continuing legal education in states that accredit webinars. Refer to our state CLE map for information about your state.
Search for Programs
|State CLE Requirements||
24 hours including 4 hours in Enhanced Ethics per 2 year period.
Reporting Deadline: March 1
Credit Hour: 60 minutes (rounded down to nearest quarter hour)
Newly Admitted Attorneys:
Any newly admitted attorney admitted after December 1, 2015, within two years from that January 1st, must attend Fundamentals of Lawyer-Client Relations and two other of the following five Fundamentals courses: Fundamentals of Family Law; Fundamentals of Real Estate; Fundamentals of Civil Litigation; Fundamentals of Will Drafting and Estate Administration; Fundamentals of Law Practice Management and Technology; Fundamentals of Criminal Law and Procedure, or any additional Fundamentals course developed by the Commission. Only Fundamental courses offered by the DSBA shall be eligible for approval for 2 this requirement. Attendance at these courses shall be credited towards the Attorney’s minimum continuing legal education obligation.
|Delivery Format||Strafford CLE Availability|
Accredited Sponsor for eCLE- state allows max 6 hours per year reporting period for attorneys with a 24-credit limit.
Accredited Sponsor for eCLE- state allows max 6 hours per year reporting period for attorneys with a 24-credit limit. Recorded programs are valid within 2 years of the live presentation date.
|Recordings (MP3, Webinar Download, DVD)|
Format not approved by state.
|CLE Board Contact||
Commission on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of Delaware
Search for Programs
Top 10 CLE Questions
- Which states accredit CLE for Strafford webinars?
- How many CLE credits will I earn by participating in a 90 minute webinar?
- How do I get my CLE credit?
- How long will it take to receive confirmation of my CLE credits?
- Can I apply for CLE credit on my own?
- Where can I find the Attendance Affirmation/Evaluation?
- Which states accredit online programs for CLE?
- Is CLE credit available on recorded events?
- How do I complete the Attendance Affirmation/Evaluation?